Week 3
Recipe 1: Chicken soup with chickpeas,
Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights
Turmeric makes for some radioactive color-like dishes. But apparently it is really good for you, cancer fighting good. Also really yummy to eat.
Recipe 2: Tomato Lasagna,
Apples for Jam (Side dish, Green Beans with caramelized shallots, Everyday Food: Great Food Fast)

Eh. Did not care for this dish...and it's 100 leftovers. Next time I will look for a cheesier, meatier version.
Recipe 3: Shrimp Tacos,
How to Cook Everything
We LOVE tacos in this household. These passed the excellent taste test. Shrimp was also really easy to make.
Recipe 4: Napa-Valley Basil Burgers,
Build a Better Burger
Plain and simple with a hint of basil. Very good indeed.
Recipe 5: Winter Squash Curry,
How to Cook Everything
Just made this last night. First time making anything with butternut squash. I don't think I peeled enough of the outer layer off. I will know for next time. They were not kidding when they suggested using a sledge hammer to cut it into pieces...don't fear, I didn't do that!
Week 4 starts today! Yay!
:) Alyssa knows not to assign me any meals involving butternut squash. I'd probably chop my hand off. Also, I'm obsessssed with your bowls!
ReplyDelete