After completing Real Simple's 4 week dinner plan I created my own 4 week dinner plan using various cookbooks that I already have. Whoever constructed the one for Real Simple must have made a lot of money because it took me a whole LOT of time finding the recipes, grouping them together so no one week was too heavy, and then completing the shopping lists. Phew. BUT I have been so happy already having a plan each week of what to eat. Here is what my finished 4 week dinner plan looks like:
Um, can I hire you? So many of them look delicious :) Butternut squash is SUCH A PAIN. Also, never confuse it with long necked pumpkin because squash>>>>pumpkin.
ReplyDeleteA, I wouldn't be lying if I said I just had to google "long necked pumpkin" I can see the confusion though. Also you can hire me any day :)
ReplyDeleteWe got a long neck pumpkin in our CSA last year; I stupidly thought it was a butternut with a long neck. It has a very mushy, stringy texture and terrible flavor. Ugh.
ReplyDelete