Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 4 of 4

Pardon my absence...I will try to not let that happen again. Week 4 was a whole lot of weeks ago... but since we have all these photos I wanted to share them with you. Along with my own little 4 week plan I constructed all by myself (which we are currently coincidentally consuming week 4...say that 4 times fast). Okay enough with the C's and 4's.

Recipe 1: Roasted pork chops with polenta

First time trying polenta...and will definitely not be the last. so good.

Recipe 2: Salmon with potato salad

Salmon was good. Potatoes were way too spicy. Horseradish sauce, not a good idea.

Recipe 3: Seared steak with cauliflower puree

Pureed cauliflower is pure genius. I didn't even miss the mashed potatoes.

Recipe 4: Sweet potato and Brie flat bread

Homemade dough.

Recipe 5: Cajun chicken with collard greensTook leftovers to work the next day for lunch and was asked by two associates to bring them the recipe. true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment