Week 2
Recipe 1: Open-faced Sloppy Joes,
The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook

These Sloppy Joes were AMazing, P & I were fighting over every last morsel of leftovers. I will definitely be making these bad boys again.
Recipe 2: Potato & Onion frittata,
Everyday Food: Great Food Fast
This meal was only okay. I think it really lacked something creamy, like cheese. So I guess that means it was a healthier fritata.
Recipe 3: Chicken with Herbed dumplings,
The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook
Cornmeal added to the dumpling mixed made for a very sophisticated but good taste.
Recipe 4: Asian-Style Wraps,
How to Cook Everything

Definitely another winner. This is actually a picture of leftovers (aka lunch the next day) and it was still as good as the original.
Recipe 5: Baked fish parcels,
Apples for Jam
Another awesome dish. I blame the really expensive fish I accidentally bought...it saves to check the prices before you tell the man over the counter what you want...trust me. Lesson learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment