I wanted to share with everyone so exciting news. But of course I must share the story leading up to it....
Thursdays are my long days. I am in school from 8 am until 7 pm. This morning I had my last exam before spring break and after that my mind was shot. I stayed up until the wee hours cramming every last bit of information I could the night before. So during my 4 pm class (6 hours later), the last class until I was officially on spring break, I would say my attention span was completely gone. I was looking at one of my favorite blogs thekitchn.com and to my excitement I came across a photo of my brother's in one of the articles! You can find it here:
http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/conscientious-cook/put-down-that-winter-tomato-it-was-picked-by-a-slave-078029
Not only was it in thekitchn.com blog I did some further investigation and found out it's actually in the March addition of Gourmet Magazine! Gourmet Magazine!
http://www.gourmet.com/magazine/2000s/2009/03/politics-of-the-plate-the-price-of-tomatoes
Unfortunately they spelled his name wrong. But that did not stop me from being the most excited, proud sister ever. I hope you all take time to find these articles, the stories are actually quite amazing. I am so happy Scott is able to get the attention he deserves.
I will end with one of Scott's photos from his trip to Tanzania, Africa this past summer.

wow! awesome pics! Congrats to scott. Have fun in Tennessee w/ P.Shahan. We'll be up there Thursday trying to find a new home. yay!
ReplyDelete