10-02-10
We are so excited to begin the planning journey (but even more excited that we have 16 whole months to complete the task).
On May 16th, 2009 our best friends Mike & Katie tied the knot. Their wedding was absolutely amazing. Patrick and I couldn't stop saying how excited we are about our wedding.
Here is a fabulous photo of Mike and Katie after the ceremony in the limo on the way to the reception... time for some celebration champagne.
I was lucky enough to be a part of their wedding day as one of Katie's Bridesmaids. Here I am with some of the best friends a girl could ask for: Julianne, Alyssa, Katie, & myself (aka JAKE).
We are excited for your wedding too! You guys look too cute in your pictures! Love ya, Cori and Casey
ReplyDeleteExcited about your wedding! Thanks for the great pics and keep them coming. Dad
ReplyDelete