I have been making beaded jewelry for a long time now, but it wasn't until Nursing School when I really found a love for it. It quickly became the perfect distraction from school and studying. I toy around with the idea of opening an etsy store of my own (for those unfamiliar, etsy.com if a place where thousands sell handmade items online), but for now I just make pieces for friends and family, and of course, myself. I was able to mindlessly and quickly pass time this morning while making 3 different pairs of earrings.
I snapped a few photos of Lucy "helping" me.
Although her idea of "helping" quickly turned to this:
1.25 hours and 75 questions later, the fate of my RN license is now out of my hands. I will find out tomorrow and I hope to bring good news.
oh. my. goodness. i want to steal lucy. she's the cutest thing ever! I miss beading with you!!
ReplyDeletei'll take a pair of yellow earrings - thank you! or you can teach me!
ReplyDeletelucy is adorable (maggie likes to steal small objects where she's not supposed to too!). so happy you passed your test--but i had NO doubts!!
ReplyDelete