P is on a really weird schedule this month and every 3rd day he is at the med from sun up to sun up the following day. So our "week" of meals usually last 2 weeks with me eating something random (spaghetti, waffles...see what I mean) every 3rd night. Meals this "week" included:
1. Asian Rice & Veggie Bowl
2. Chicken Pita with Tzatziki sauce
3. Shrimp, Leek, & Spinach pasta
4. Indian Meatballs
P made this one on a night I went and ate dinner with a coworker after our shift. Sorry no picture. He did say it was a horrible recipe which I agreed with when I had some for lunch the next day. I blame the recipe though, I think it was trying to be too healthy with lean ground turkey as the base.
5. Tuscan Salmon with Rosemary Orzo
BUT I did bake this:
No comments:
Post a Comment