To be honest I wasn't looking forward to most of the recipes dedicated to week 3. Boy was I pleasantly surprised each night. I enjoyed every single one of them.
Recipe 1: chicken paprikash
Excellent sauce that made delicious leftovers with various pastas (yellow rice, white rice, noodles). Didn't care for the sour cream or dill.
Recipe 2: shrimp with white beans and toast
Homemade bread! Delicious.
Recipe 3: asian beef and mango salad
This recipe was very light. Perfect mid week dinner.
Recipe 4: mushroom and herb strata
This recipe was AMAZING. Leftovers were even better. And again we used homemade bread. YUM.
Recipe 5: balsamic-glazed pork with lentils
I have a secret obsession with lentils. Especially because they come in lots of fun colors.
Just got back from the store with our last week (week 4 of 4) ingredients. P and I thought it would be fun to have a "best of" week. We are going to pick our top 5 and make them again! I. can't. wait. Week 4 looks promising so stay tuned!
Recipe 1: chicken paprikash
Recipe 2: shrimp with white beans and toast
Recipe 3: asian beef and mango salad
Recipe 4: mushroom and herb strata
Recipe 5: balsamic-glazed pork with lentils
Just got back from the store with our last week (week 4 of 4) ingredients. P and I thought it would be fun to have a "best of" week. We are going to pick our top 5 and make them again! I. can't. wait. Week 4 looks promising so stay tuned!
Paprikash.. reminds me of When Harry Met Sally (anyone else..?) I had no idea what it was-- but it looks delish :) Looking forward to your "faves" recap.
ReplyDelete