Friday, November 5, 2010
Honeymoon! (Part 3) The Hotel!
Our hotel in Asheville was ridiculously nice. We stayed at the Grand Bohemian Hotel located right across the street from the Biltmore (more on that in another post). P & I were instantly drawn to the great outdoorsy feeling we got from the website and thought it would be fun to stay at. The Grand Bohemian Hotel is very new to Asheville. It has only been running for under a year and a half. We booked our honeymoon relatively early (6 months ahead of time) and boy were we glad because the price of our room had doubled by the time our honeymoon came around. How's that for saving money!
Our first view of the hotel! Little did we know we were actually staying across the street (to the left of where I am taking this photo) in the "Manor House".
Our room/home for 5 nights. The bed was HUGE and comfy. I loved the soft teal head board and the double curtains. The carpet was a hounds-tooth pattern which I absolutely adored!
Yes that would be a curtain to the bathroom. A little more classy than the hotel Cori & Casey stayed at in Orlando. haha!
Most amazing piece of technology available. I have no idea if it had TV capabilities...we didn't watch any, but I'm sure it did. But what I do know is that it streams pandora, makes dinner reservations, plays NETFLIX (!!), and is a ginormous computer screen. Totally cool. Patrick wants to get one, of course. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment